Top Cambodia Newspapers List
- Cambodia Daily
- Koh Santepheap
- Phnom Penh Post
- Cambodia Express News
- Khmer Sthapana news
- Kampuchea Thmei Daily
- Cambodia New Vision
- Agence Kampuchea Presse (AKP)
- VOA Khmer Cambodia News
- Sabay News
- DAP NEWS
- Khmer Breaking News
- Moneaksekar Khmer
- National Radio of Cambodia
- Top News 4 Khmer
- Bayon TV
- Cambodia Window
- Watphnom News
- Cambodian Information Center
- Samdech Krom Preah Norodom Ranariddh
Cambodia: A Country with Heritage & History
The Kingdom of Cambodia has also known as Cambodia is a country with lots of ancient structures, and heritages. It is located in the south Asian region. The country has changed its name more than 4 times in last few decades.It is a very peaceful country. Each year a lot of people visit this country.
Democracy, Capital & Language
It is a free nation that has a unitary dominant-party parliamentary elective monarchy government.
Phnom Penh is the capital of the country. This considered the largest city in the country. A large number of people live in the capital.
Khmer is the official language here. But the natives have become quite fluent in English as they communicate with a lot of tourists around the world. So the conversation is not a problem here.
Population & Economy
The country is populated with only around 15 million people.This country has a compounded economic system, self- defined as your planned overall economy with areas, in which the financial system includes an assortment of private overall flexibility, combined with central economic considering and federal regulation. Agriculture and textile sectors are major sectors that help to the economy. They earn a good sum of money from tourism.
Health and Education
Medical care services in this country are getting better nowadays. Healthcare is offered simply by both community and private experts and studies have found that will trust in health and fitness providers are essential in increasing the subscriber base of healthcare services inside rural CambodiaLife expectancy is almost 70 years here.
The particular Cambodian education system is to a great extent decentralized, by using three enhanced government, critical, provincial plus district ~ responsible for management. Typically the constitution with Cambodia promulgates free required education of nine ages, guaranteeing the exact universal directly to a basic excellent education. The literacy rate is almost 80% here.
• Some of us start off getting very excited all-around our bday, start arranging how we can spend the idea the thirty days before, without a doubt handle ourselves for you to something on the big day, birthdays from the Kingdom are generally almost some sort of nonevent.
• They have more younger citizens than older people.
• They have the largest ancient religious building on earth.
• There is a lot of architectural evidence in the country, even the national flag has a building in it.
• There are at least 4000 temples in the country.
Overall it is quite an interesting country. People are very friendly here. There are a lot of varieties in their food and dishes are delicious. If someone wants an exciting and adventurous trip they can visit the country.